Building services in Coleford, Gloucestershire
Stephen D. Cooper & Sons Ltd have been providing building maintenance and repair services to the Gloucestershire area since 1986. A family run company, we are a recognised source of builiding solutions for disabled persons including: level access shower units, entrance ramps, interior handrails and kitchen lowering.
Incorporating an experienced mix of tradesmen who specialise in different areas means that Stephen D. Cooper & Sons Ltd are able to offer an extensive range of building maintenance and repair services whilst keeping the cost low for the client. It is our policy to only employ fully qualified, fully insured professionals to ensure that all projects are completed on deadline and to the very highest standards.
Stephen D. Cooper & Sons Ltd building services include:
- new builds, renovation, finishing off, snagging
- flat conversions, shop conversions, garage conversions & loft conversions
- property extensions
- roofing & bricklaying
- plastering & joinery
- plumbing, electrical & heating work
- interior & exterior tiling and flooring
- painting & decorating
- fitted kitchens & bathrooms
- insurance work, commercial & domestic
- general building maintenance
We cover the following areas:
Stephen D. Cooper & Sons Ltd are a CHAS accredited building services provider, committed to maintaining high standards of health and safety.